OSHA 30-Hour Construction Safety (Proctored)
AdvanceOnline Solutions is the provider of this OSHA Outreach Training Program online course.
NEW! Actively Proctored OSHA Outreach Online Training
OSHA 30-hour Construction Safety (Proctored) is actively proctored online training and both includes the declaration that the student is the individual receiving the training, that it was done without assistance, and has participation that is monitored at random times to ensure the individual receiving the training is present for the entirely of the training.
This course is a great option for those needing training under NYC’s Local Law 196. No special equipment required to participate in our typing pattern recognition technology.
Official DOL/OSHA cards will be issued for this course and include QR codes for quick verification on-site or elsewhere. Cards are mailed about 6 weeks after completion.
Employers who have trained their workers with the OSHA Outreach Program for Construction have seen reductions of up to 66% in lost-time injuries. This 30-hour construction safety course is the online version of that successful program and is intended to provide instruction on a variety of general construction safety and health standards. As an OSHA 30-hour course, you are expected to spend a minimum of 30 hours in the course.
Course topics include: Introduction to OSHA, Managing Safety and Health, Struck and Caught Hazards, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Hearing Conservation, Respiratory Protection, Lead and Crystalline Silica, Asbestos, GHS Hazard Communication, Electrical Safety, Hand and Power Tools, Fall Protection, Ladder Safety, Excavations, Scaffolds, Crane Safety, Heavy Equipment, Forklift Safety, Materials Handling, Permit-Required Confined Spaces, Fire Safety, Welding and Cutting, Concrete and Masonry, Steel Erection, and Ergonomics.
OSHA recommends Outreach Training Program courses as an orientation to occupational safety and health for workers. Workers must receive additional training, when required by OSHA standards, on the specific hazards of their job.
- OSHA limits all OSHA Outreach Training (classroom and online) to a maximum of 7.5 hours training per day in all OSHA 30-Hour courses. As a result, all 30-Hour courses must be delivered over a minimum of four days.
- OSHA also defines Program Jurisdiction Restrictions. Outreach Training Programs are limited to OSHA Jurisdiction only. Student course completion cards can only be issued for students within U.S. jurisdiction (the 50 States and certain U.S. Territories).
- You must complete this training within 180 days.
Note: Authorized OSHA Outreach Trainers sign and mail an official DOL-OSHA 30-Hour card to students who successfully complete.
To Start - Click Course Overview. Confirm your Full Name (to be printed on the DOL card) and mailing address (where cards will be sent) on the contact verification page. Then you will see a user agreement page and begin training.
In order to successfully complete this course, you must meet the following requirements.
- Be within OSHA's U.S. jurisdiction.
- Adhere to the Honor Code to complete this training yourself.
- Complete all required laboratory exercises.
- Successfully complete all lesson exams.
- Successfully complete the final exam.
- Spend at least 30 hours working on the course.
- Complete the end-of-course survey.
- Complete all requirements within 180 days.
- Successfully participate in active proctoring.
You must successfully meet these requirements to receive your course completion certificate, OSHA completion card, and Continuing Education Units.
After taking this course, you will be able to:
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate AOS-Certificate-osha-30-Construction
Your cart is empty